Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In Berlin!

I will just put some random pictures from the journey to Berlin.

  • Couchsurfing.org is something really cool. People offer you to stay at their places. I have now been staying in 5 different houses/flats. The image above is from yesterday´s dinner in Teterow, 50km from Rostock. Stefan builds wooden houses, and this one is his own. Now I´m staying with a nice Swedish woman in Berlin.


  • Waiting for the ferry from Gedser (Denmark) to Rostock (Germany). Of course they were all jealous of my bike.


  • Here I have pitched my tent close to the shore of Gransee. Unfortunately an angry german came shouting at me when I was about to sleep:
    The angry german: "Junge mann!!!".. (young man)
    Me: "Ja" (ja)
    The angry german: "Diese is private marken!!!" Then he told me that they were hunting there "mit gevär" (with rifle?) but after some begging he let me sleep at the other side of the grass field. This hunting shit was probably just bullshit.


  • A meal that I was cooking with my portable kitchen :) Boiling pasta and frying sausage is good.
  • However, it also has to come out, and when I´m not using the toilets of the people im staying at, I can nowdays connect pretty well to the nature as well.
  • Regarding asses, a standing part of my morning ritual is to lubricate some
    vaccelin to prevent undesired friction.
  • Here you can find a map of my journey sofar.
  • That was all for now. To sum up the trip sofar cycling is actually never boring, and this couchsurfing thing makes that you seldom feel lonely (except for when germans are shouting at you). Lets see what happens when entering Czech Republic and all that.
  • It would be fun if you would like to Leave a comment.


    Viktor Predan

No comments:

Post a Comment