Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First destination reached! Zadar - Croatia


  • I just reached Zadar, and will only take the ferry and a 10km ride to the island Pasman and the village Zdrelac where I have spent the mayor part of my summers. It is a great feeling! I have now in total cycled 2174km.
  • There I will be for a couple of weeks, my brother comes down today and the rest of the family on Monday. I will then probably continue cycling down through Europe.

  • Funny house in Dresden.

  • At a bar with some people from Czech Republic. Armtouch.

  • I stayed at some farmers place in Austria, and yeah, helped out with feeding some sheep. Maybe I should settle down at the country side?

  • Eating fresh cheese from the sheep and the goats! That was good shit.

  • Oh, driving tractor!!

  • Famous cathedral or whatever in Vienna.

  • Wohoo, Croatian border 5 days ago or something.

  • Bird.

  • I was lucky to meet two Croatian cyclers when I was a bit lost. Here we drank Karlovacko - good Croatian beer!

  • Here I put up my tent two days ago and tried to use the river as a resource :) - cleaning myself, washing clothes and water for cooking.

  • I was popular among kids in the small town of Gračac, Croatia!

  • Picture taken today. Ooh, it was a good feeling seeing that sign after a long, long climb.

  • View of the sea for the first time since Rostock in northern Germany.
  • That was it from now. I will write again whenever I continue my trip! Now the ferry is waiting and then a swim in the seeaaa!

2 comments:

  1. haha, pa smotani, du kan ju inte dissa katedralen i wien! den är hur jäkla cool som helst.

    den heter för övrigt stephans dom.

    lycka till med cyckelturen! :D

    ReplyDelete