Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First post - some info

For those who didn't know I plan to ride a bicycle to at least Croatia. I don't know yet if I will continue from Croatia or if I'll stop there. Depends of how fun it is :)

Path includes:

  • Sweden: Start in Gothenburg
  • Denmark
  • Germany: Eastern. Probably through Berlin.
  • Czech Republic.
  • Austria: Probably through Vienna.
  • Hungary: West of the Balaton Lake.
  • Croatia: Through capital Zagreb before reaching my destination island Pasman where my family hopefully have been cooking something nice.

- Total Distance Gothenburg-Pasman: 1983 km (due to google maps).

- I plan to cycle more or less 80km/day, and take a couple of days off in order to recover myself and have some fun. That means around 1 month in total.

- The trip probably starts Tuesday 23rd of June.

1 comment:

  1. it seems to be a great trip, have fun and enjoy your bike trip :)!

    ReplyDelete