Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Croatia and Monte Negro - Update 2/3


So, after the two weeks with my family in Pasman I decided to continue with the . I have been following the Croatian coast down to Monte Negro and then the inland to Tirana, Albania. I still dont know which will be my final destination. Now Im heading to Istanbul, Turkey, it is like 1000km from here, and from there I will see what happens.


Really nice views from the coast road of Croatia.

Some Jager-jippo in Trogir



It was really amazing to cycle at those roads at Makarska Riviera in Croatia.


This is how it looks in my tent before im going to sleep. It is funny when I stay in a camping and mention that I have been cycling from Sweden. Some people get so impressed. I especially remember one Serbian man: "From Sweden? Oh my god, you are my hero".


Portuguese cyclist I met at the way. We went together for a day and spent some romantic time in Dubrovnik. Viktor Predan


Arriving to the short coast strip of Bosnia.


The only beach in Bosnia was quite crowded.


After cycling one can be hungry. I made myself a baguette, but from a whole loaf of bread.


Dubrovnik.


View of a couple of ships and Dubrovnik.


Arriving to Monte Negro.


Two polish guys I met. A cyclist in general try to weight minimize. However, it seemed like these guys tried with the opposite. They were carrying around so much shit, like half opened sodas, old tires and swim gear. As you can see, one of them had to have a trailer to be able to fit everything.



This is Podgorica - capital of Monte Negro. At the Saturday night people were just walking up and down the same street in groups - boys and girls separated.

1 comment: