Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another post - this time from Dresden


  • Berlin is a really cool and alternative city. I went to the supermarket with the guy I lived with, and he didnt put his shoes on with the argument that shoes are overestimated.
  • Kapitalism destroys and kills!!

  • I went 140km on one day to take part of this barbaque party. Got drunk after 3 beers, and then I was half asleep for the rest of the evening.

  • On my day off after this 140km ride we went to look at this big machine. It is used to remove land mass to be able to reach down to the coal.
  • That is it for now - now I´m in Dresden and will go to sleep after having smoked a waterpipe at a nice bar around. Tomorrow I cross the border to Czech Republic and I will sleep in Usti nad Labem. I have no idea of what to expect.
  • If you want, Leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment