Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Island Pasman, Croatia. Update 1/3

So, I arrived to the island Pasman where me and my family spent most of the summers. The same day as I arrived my brother came and two days later the rest of the family. I stayed at the island for two weeks, spending time with the family and friends from the village.


When I arrived to the house in Zdrelac the neighbors took well care of me, celebrating the arrival with drinks and music.

Color of the water when washing clothes that have been used while cycling and not been washed for a long time.


Why am I uploading this picture? Well, this is how it goes after one month of cycling.


We had a party with all the neighbors and bought a whole pig bastard.


Well yes, the head at the dinner table.

And the party.

Viktor Predan

No comments:

Post a Comment