Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two videoclips

Well, I thought I could put a couple of videoclips on the blog for the first time.




Here is me cycling on my new bicycle. Even though it can not be seen so well it is quite steep uphill which is not the easiest on a one geared bicycle. Anyway, it is not always tough like this. Today it was sunny and the wind was from behind so 100km flew by easily :)

Uf, I dont like to see myself like this, but this is the proof that I was on Indian news on TV yesterday, telling a little about the trip! This is recorded from my "hotel"-room. The channel covers the whole Maharastra state which has a population of around 100 million, but I suppose everyone doesnt have a TV.


You can leave a comment if you want here :D

3 comments:

  1. Skön stil i uppförsbacken :) Satan va lite packning du har...
    Ös på!

    /Bror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om det man ser är all packning du har med dig i Indien var det f*n inte mycket. Grymt intressant att läsa om din utforskning av "världen". Mycket imponerad!
    Ha det fint!
    /Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi viktor...i read an article about your long ride to Singapore written by Amresh S Jessy. It was an interesting article and it captured your wit and optimism. I couldn't help agreeing with you that people are generally nice by nature.

    ReplyDelete